A beautifully crafted, Bigsby-equipped homage to iconic hollow body instruments of the '50s and '60s, Eastman's T58/v boasts twin TV Jones Classic pickups, the instantly recognizable balance and crisp tone of solid spruce/maple construction, low action across a silky-smooth maple-bound ebony fingerboard, and a downright dangerous Antique Amber Varnish finish. From studio stables to the toughest touring duty, this is one inspired Eastman.
- Neck Material:3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12 Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:25"
- Body Style:Venetian
- Body Dimensions:16" x 2 9/16"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material:Maple
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Split Block
- Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece:US Bigsby B6
- Bridge:Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Knobs:Vintage Chrome
- Neck Pickup:TV Jones Classic Brushed Nickel
- Bridge Pickup:TV Jones Classic Brushed Nickel
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Custom
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Nickel
- Potentiometers:500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D'addario NYXL .011 - .049
- Case:Hardshell Case
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support the missions, programs, and continued growth of the Old Town School of Folk Music.
Questions? Message us anytime!