A beautifully crafted, Bigsby-equipped homage to iconic hollow body instruments of the '50s and '60s, Eastman's T58/v boasts twin TV Jones Classic pickups, the instantly recognizable balance and crisp tone of solid spruce/maple construction, low action across a silky-smooth maple-bound ebony fingerboard, and a downright dangerous Antique Amber Varnish finish. From studio stables to the toughest touring duty, this is one inspired Eastman.
- Neck Material:3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12 Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:25"
- Body Style:Venetian
- Body Dimensions:16" x 2 9/16"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material:Maple
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Split Block
- Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece:US Bigsby B6
- Bridge:Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Knobs:Vintage Chrome
- Neck Pickup:TV Jones Classic Brushed Nickel
- Bridge Pickup:TV Jones Classic Brushed Nickel
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Custom
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Nickel
- Potentiometers:500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D'addario NYXL .011 - .049
- Case:Hardshell Case
This 2020 Eastman T58/v-AMB Hollow Body is a Brand New instrument with all original materials and hard case, damaged during shipping. Two superficial scrapes present on back of instrument (pictured). Professionally evaluated, does not affect performance or playability.
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support the missions, programs, and continued growth of the Old Town School of Folk Music.
Questions? Message us anytime!