Eastman MD805 A-Style Mandolin Classic Finish w/Hard Case
Add to Cart
or call: (773) 751-3398
Eastman's handcrafted mandolins pay tribute to traditional build methods and body styles while delivering a balanced and refined tone. A-style or teardrop mandolins offer the benefit of a fine mandolin without the extra cost of the F-style. Its tonal brightness makes it a popular choice in the classical, folk, and Celtic genres.
- Neck Material - Maple
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Nut - Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire - 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length - 13 7/8"
- Body Style - A-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions - 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top - Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides - Solid Maple
- Truss Rod - Single Acting
- Binding - Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material - Ivoroid
- Logo - Pearl Headstock
- Inlay - Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color - Black
- Body Finish - Nitrocellulose Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish - Nitrocellulose Gloss Finish
- Case - Hard Case
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support the missions, programs, and continued growth of the Old Town School of Folk Music.
Questions? Message us anytime!