Adopting exciting, forward-thinking design improvements, the new AC Series acoustics stand out like never before. Further refinements to the already future-forward line have taken comfort, functionality, and elegance to the next level.A sound port is now standard. The carefully contoured opening directs a portion of the acoustic volume upwards towards the player, acting as a stand-in personal monitor. Additionally, ergonomic design is furthered with the inclusion of a chamfered edge that provides maximum comfort and enhances the playing experience.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port:1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Flamed Maple with Center Strip
- Arm Contour:Maple
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Figured Maple
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Maple Leafs
- Side Dots:Black
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Gotoh SG301
- Electronics:LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
This 2022 Eastman AC622CE European Spruce/Maple Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric is in Excellent condition, an only occasionally played floor model in our climate-controlled storefront. Includes original fitted hard case and materials.
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support the missions, programs, and continued growth of the Old Town School of Folk Music.
Questions? Message us anytime!