The saturated, balanced resonance of acacia construction has made this increasingly popular tonewood an easy choice for performance-level ukuleles at a true player's price, and this beautifully figured late 2010s Islander AT-4 Acacia Tenor Ukulele is a perfect example of this accessible ethic. A smooth and familiar 18-fret walnut fingerboard and vintage-inspired open-gear tuners ensure this sweet strummer is always ready to session!
- Top: Acacia
- Back and sides: Acacia
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 18 frets
- Inserts: ABS dots
- Nut: NuBone
- Bridge: Walnut, with black ABS pins
- Machine heads: Metal, black knobs
- Strings: Aquila
- Scale length: 432 mm (17″)
- Total length: 667 mm (26.26″)
- Maximum width between upper sides: 171.4 mm (6.75″)
- Maximum width between lower sides: 229 mm (9″)
- Minimum width between sides: 139.7 mm (5.5″)
- Width at nut: 38 mm (1-1/2″)
This late 2010s Islander AT-4 Acacia Tenor Ukulele is in Excellent condition, part of a single-owner, climate controlled collection with no notable wear. Includes fitted padded gig bag.
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Message us anytime!