For over 40 years, Kentucky Mandolins have been the choice of musicians who seek the finest mandolins at all price levels. The current product design team at Kentucky has over 150 years combined experience in developing and refining Kentucky Mandolins. Every new model we offer goes through an extensive process of R&D to determine which wood, construction and dimensional elements will best serve its intended use and every Kentucky Mandolin is designed to have a playability and feel that is equal to its looks and tone. With a fully carved spruce top, maple back and sides and a rich nitrocellulose lacquer finish, these instruments produce the rich woody tone that is sure to please the most discerning eyes and ears. It's for these reasons that the new Kentucky KM-500 compares in terms of tone and playability to any A-model mandolin available today!
- Solid, carved German spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid, carved Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine maple neck for smooth and easy action
- Premium radiused ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- High-gloss lacquer sunburst finish for vintage beauty and appeal
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Message us anytime!