Eastman's handcrafted mandolins pay tribute to traditional build methods and body styles while delivering a balanced and refined tone. A bluegrass icon, and for good reason. F-style or Florentine mandolins are the epitome of fine craftsmanship and beauty. The ornate carved scroll adds mass to the instrument that helps create balance for a standing player. The sound hole is the determining factor for the tone of your mandolin. F-Holes are known for a tight treble attack and a percussive chop ideal for loud ensemble settings.
- Body Style - F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Top - Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides - Solid Highly Flamed Maple
- Binding - Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material - Ivoroid
- Logo - Pearl Headstock Flower Pot
- Finish - Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material - Maple
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Nut - Bone 1 3/32"
- Scale Length - 13 7/8"
- Tailpiece - Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge - Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Tuners - Gotoh MF40R-MP-NI
- Strap Peg - Ebony
- Case - Hardshell Case
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally evaluated and set-up prior to shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Send us a message!