Check out the delightful MD505 A Style Mandolin in Classic Sunburst! Eastman's handcrafted mandolins pay tribute to traditional build methods and body styles while delivering a balanced and refined tone. A-style or teardrop mandolins offer the benefit of a fine mandolin without the extra cost of the F-style. Its tonal brightness makes it a popular choice in the classical, folk, and Celtic genres.
- Body Dimensions -26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Top Wood - Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood - Carved Solid Maple
- Body Binding - Ivoroid (body & fingerboard)
- Neck Woods - Maple Neck Length - 6 15/16"
- Nut Width/Material - 1 3/32", bone
- Scale Length - 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard - 1" radiused ebony
- Inlays - White mother-of-pearl
- Bridge - Fitted adjustable ebony
- Tailpiece - Nickel cast
- Tuners - Nickel Schaller
- Finish - High-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Case - Shaped case included
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally evaluated and set-up prior to shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Send us a message!