The crisp response of a carve solid spruce top pairs beautifully with the warm resonance of solid mahogany back and sides and a classic A-style profile to make the Eastman MD404-BK Oval Hole A-Style Mandolin a timeless, session-ready player at a genuinely accessible price point.
- Body Dimensions - 26 11/16 x 10 x 1 7/8 inches
- Top Wood - Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood - Carved Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding - Ivoroid Neck
- Woods - Maple
- Neck Length - 6 15/16 inches
- Nut Width/Material - 1 3/32inches bone
- Scale Length - 13 7/8 inches
- Fingerboard - 12 inches radiused Ebony
- Frets - Dunlop #6310
- Inlays - White mother-of-pearl
- Bridge - Fitted adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece - Stamped chrome
- Tuners - Chrome Strings: D'Addario J74 strings
- Case - Hard Case
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Message us anytime!