Eastman MD304 A-Style Oval Hole Mandolin Classic Finish w/Padded Gig Bag
Add to Cart
or call: (773) 751-3398
With a carved solid spruce top and the timeless response of bound solid maple back and sides, Eastman's MD304 makes a gorgeous, handcrafted mandolin accessible to the budget-minded musician. This is a great player with sweet solid spruce tone that you have to hear to believe!
- Body Dimensions - 26-11/16" x 10" x 1-7/8"
- Top - Carved Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides - Carved Solid Maple
- Binding - Ivoroid
- Neck - Maple
- Neck Length - 6-15/16"
- Nut - 1-3/32" bone
- Scale Length 13-7/8"
- Fingerboard - 12" radiused rosewood
- Bridge - Fitted adjustable ebony
- Tailpiece - Stamped Chrome
- Tuners - Chrome
- Gig bag included
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support the missions, programs, and continued growth of the Old Town School of Folk Music.
Questions? Message us anytime!