The crisp articulation of a solid spruce top, striking figured maple back and sides, and the timeless tone of a single humbucker in the neck position make the Eastman AR503CE Archtop a go-to live or studio staple, with a price tag that won't make you hesitate to bring this hollow body to every session!
- Body Material - Solid Spruce Top; Laminated Flamed Maple Back/Sides
- Body Type - Venetian (Hollow)
- Finish - Nitrocellulose
- Bridge Type - Floating Ebony Bridge with Ebony-on-Brass Tailpiece
- Nut Material - Bone
- Scale Length - 25"
- Nut Width - 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Fingerboard Material - Ebony
- Neck Material - 3-piece Maple
- Pickups - Kent Armstrong HPAG-1 Humbucker
- Controls - Master Tone; Master Volume
- Other Features - Traditional Even C Neck; Ebony Pickguard; Hardshell Case
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Message us anytime!