The crisp articulation of a solid spruce top, striking figured maple back and sides, and the timeless tone of a single humbucker in the neck position make the Eastman AR503CE Archtop a go-to live or studio staple, with a price tag that won't make you hesitate to bring this hollow body to every session!
- Body Material - Solid Spruce Top; Laminated Flamed Maple Back/Sides
- Body Type - Venetian (Hollow)
- Finish - Nitrocellulose
- Bridge Type - Floating Ebony Bridge with Ebony-on-Brass Tailpiece
- Nut Material - Bone
- Scale Length - 25"
- Nut Width - 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Fingerboard Material - Ebony
- Neck Material - 3-piece Maple
- Pickups - Kent Armstrong HPAG-1 Humbucker
- Controls - Master Tone; Master Volume
- Other Features - Traditional Even C Neck; Ebony Pickguard; Hardshell Case
This 2019 Eastman AR503CE Archtop is in Excellent condition, a floor model in our climate-controlled storefront, with one tiny ding (pictured) in bass side, lower bout. Includes all original materials and fitted hard case.
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Message us anytime!