The BR-43 delivers super-traditional sound and feel with a modern look and low price. Even at this price point, these guitars are crafted with a solid spruce tops, hand-carved braces, mahogany backs and sides, and have a traditional dovetail neck joint usually found on more expensive instruments. It has beautiful pearl inlay work on the headstock and a 000-sized body and slim mahogany neck making it easy to play.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Mahogany back and sides for a robust sound and resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice Santos rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally evaluated and set-up prior to shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Send us a message!