The resonant, balanced, and articulate tone of all-maple archtop construction and a crisp bound rosewood fingerboard pairs perfectly with a classic cream Kent Armstrong P90 in the neck position to ensure this stunning jazz box more than delivers on-stage or in-session, with a saturated, vintage-inspired voice and striking, tasteful looks— at a price point that won't make you hesitate to bring this one to the club every time!
- Neck Material:3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:25"
- Body Style:Non-cutaway jazz guitar
- Body Dimensions:16" X 3-1/4"
- Body Top:Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Tailpiece:Ebony Trapeze Style
- Bridge:Adjustable Rosewood Bridge
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1271
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Cream Kent Armstrong P90
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Dog Eared Clear Acrylic
- Potentiometers:250k Audio Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Message us anytime!