The classic warm resonance and articulation of a maple top, back, and sides couples perfectly with twin Kent Armstrong humbuckers to make the Eastman AR372LCE Left-handed Hollow Body Archtop a stage or studio-ready standby, while a gorgeous Florentine cutaway, amber speed knobs, and timeless Classic finish ensure this player won't spend much time in the case.
- Neck Material:3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078"& Bass .062"
- Fretwire:20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Style:Florentine
- Body Dimensions:16" x 3 9/32"
- Body Top:Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Split Block
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:3 Ply Plastic
- Tailpiece:Chrome Plated Trapeze Style
- Bridge:Adjustable Rosewood Bridge
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1271
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Bridge Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Switchcraft Amber
- Potentiometers:500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support the missions, programs, and continued growth of the Old Town School of Folk Music.
Questions? Message us anytime!