The C4-CE's solid African Mahogany top provides a crisp, articulate tone, combined with African mahogany back and sides for balanced volume and sustain. The construction is based upon our traditional Spanish classical guitar, with the inclusion of a soft cutaway and a slightly thinner 50mm-width neck designed for comfortable playability and easy upper-register reach. Premium design elements such as a Maple binding, Abalone rosette, and a striking Edgeburst finish will help you stand out from the crowd. The Fishman Sonitone active pickup system produces a rich and natural sound when amplified, and puts the soundhole mounted controls at your fingertips - perfect for gigging and recording.
- Top - Solid African Mahogany with Edgeburst finish
- Back & Sides - Layered African Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge - Maple binding / Pao Ferro bridge
- Purfling/Inlay - Cream and Black ABS / White ABS fingerboard side inlays
- Rosette - Abalone with black outer rings
- Finish - Satin Polyurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard - Mahogany neck / Pao Ferro fingerboard
- Truss Rod - Two way adjustable, 4mm Scale Length 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width - 50mm (1.97")
- String Spacing at Saddle - 43mm (2.36")
- Fret Marker Inlays - 3,5,7,9,12
- Nut/Saddle - Bone
- Number of Frets - 19
- Bracing/Build - Spanish Fan Bracing / Classical Acoustic-electric cutaway
- Body Width & Length - 14 5/8" (371mm) at lower bout / 11 1/4" (286mm) at upper bout
- Overall Length - 39 1/4" (997mm)
- Body Depth - 100mm (3.94") at tail/ 95mm (3.74") at heel
- Tuning Machines - Cordoba Gold Tuning machines with Pearl Buttons
- Strings - Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics - Fishman Sonitone Classical Piezo
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Message us anytime!