Eastman PCH1-OM Solid Top Orchestra Model Acoustic Classic Finish w/Padded Gig Bag
Add to Cart
or call: (773) 751-3398
The crisp response of a solid Sitka spruce top and sapele back and sides pairs perfectly with the familiar feel of an Ovangkol fingerboard to make this Eastman PCH1-OM Solid Top Orchestra Model a stunning value for students and performing players alike— at a price that won't make you think twice about bringing this one out to play!
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish:Open Pore
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Optional Plack Teardrop
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support the missions, programs, and continued growth of the Old Town School of Folk Music.
Questions? Message us anytime!