The ultimate jazz guitar reference book!
Contains detailed explanations and exercises on virtually everything a guitarist needs to start playing jazz with others:
- different categories of chord voicings
- comping tips for being in a rhythm section
- scale and chord construction
- charts for classic jazz tunes to work on
- developing solo chops by using riffs and pieces of familiar melodies
- ways to approach practicing jazz
- right hand picking techniques
- overall jazz theory ...and much more!