Limited-run Old Town School Custom Vega White Oak openback banjo with 11" pot, scoop, and no-knot tailpiece.
The Vega White Oak banjos are ideal for clawhammer, and folk music players will marvel at the bright tone and distinct note clarity from a banjo that weighs less than 6lbs!
- Natural White Oak Neck
- Scopped Midnight Maple Fingerboard
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Nickel Silver Frets
- Traditional Vega Neck Shape
- Deering Planetary Tuners
- Deering Geared Fifth Tuner
- 3-Ply White Oak Rim
- Deering Smile Bridge
- Show & Screw Bracket Assembly
- Beveled Tension Hoop
- 24 Flat Hooks and 9/32" Hex Nuts
- Nickel Plated
- Durable and Elegant Satin Finish
- Deering No-Knot Tailpiece (custom added)
- Renaissance Head
- Deering Armrest
TONE: Bright, responsive, and full of life.
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally inspected and set-up before shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Message us anytime!