The Eagle II banjo represents the latest in tone ring innovation from the collaborative efforts of Greg Deering and Jens Kruger. It features the ground breaking patented Twenty Ten Tone Ring - a Deering original crafted unlike any other traditional tone ring. Made of brass and producing a tone with a very rich mid-range and good bass and treble response, the most unique feature of the Eagle II banjo is that it is suitable to both clawhammer and bluegrass, among other styles.
- Neck: Maple Stained a Dark Red Mahogany
- Natural Ebony Fingerboard with 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Fully Adjustable Truss Rod
- Planetary Banjo Tuners
- Frosted Medium Crown Head
- Dimensions: Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4"
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4"
- Resonator diameter 13 7/8"
- Overall Instrument Length 38"
- Includes a Deering Hardshell Case
All instruments from the Old Town School Music Store are professionally evaluated and set-up prior to shipping, and directly support our missions, programs, and continued growth.
Questions? Send us a message!