The eagle II is a strong mid range tone banjo with good bass and vibrant highs, that is versatile for playing both Clawhammer and Bluegrass styles of playing.
Tuned:g,D,G,B,D in standard tuning can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Neck: Maple Stained a Dark Red Mahogany
- Natural Ebony Fingerboard with 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Fully Adjustable Truss Rod
- Planetary Banjo Tuners
- Frosted Medium Crown Head
- Dimensions: Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4"
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4"
- Resonator diameter 13 7/8"
- Overall Instrument Length 38"
- Includes a Deering Hardshell Case