Special guitars like your OM or classical guitar deserve special handling. Our Stage Three Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag offers the best of both worlds—the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hardshell protection of a case. It perfectly fits OM and 000 (Triple O) size guitars. This rigid bag features a 1200-denier exterior, a HardCell™ composite shell augmented with polymer panels, an adjustable microball neck support, large zippered front pockets with multiple compartments, and adjustable, ergo-designed padded shoulder straps.
The Stage Three Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag offers the superior shock absorption of a well padded bag and the solid hard shell protection of a case.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 41" (1041mm); Upper Bout: 11?1/2" (292mm); Lower Bout: 15" (381mm); Depth: 4?1/2" (114mm)
- 1" plus foam/board core (HardCellTM high-density foam composite augmented w/ polymer panels)
- Ultra-rugged 1200D water-resistant polyester exterior w PVC backing
- Soft, short-nap plush interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable microball neck support
- Adjustable ergonomic padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Large, padded main front pocket for large books and small laptops; secondary front pocket for organization of your accessories and personal effects
- External dimensions: 44" x 17-1/2" x 8-1/4" (1118mm x 445mm x 210mm)
- Approximate Weight: 8.4 pounds (3.8 kg)