Old Town School of Folk Music Instrument Rental Agreement
The renter accepts the following terms and conditions for the duration of the rental:
- Renter is responsible for damage, loss, or theft of the instrument. If the instrument is found to have structural damage upon its return that cannot be explained by natural wear-and-tear, the renter is responsible for either the repair or replacement price of the instrument.
- Renter authorizes Old Town School to automatically charge $33 to renter's credit card every calendar month until the rental instrument is returned. Upon return of the rental instrument this rental contract will be completed.
- Renter is responsible for keeping the credit card on file up to date. If an attempt to charge the credit card fails, a $15 late fee will be added to the balance due on the account.
- Credit towards purchase: 60% of each rental fee can be redeemed by purchasing a like instrument at Old Town School Music Store. Renter may accrue rental credit for up to four month-long rental periods. Credit must be used within one year of the rental instrument's last due date. Rental credit may only be used toward instruments of the same type as rental instrument and cannot be applied to books or accessories.
- Be sure to stop by the Old Town School Music Store when you've finished renting to use your rental credit(s) on the purchase of a new instrument!
Questions? We're here to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org